Thursday, October 23, 2014

One Day Documented

Yesterday, I documented my day via Instagram with Hollywood Housewife and hundreds of others.  We were asked to take pictures of our daily doings, the usual happenings and such.  We all used the hashtag #onedayhh so we could follow one another.  It was especially enlightening to see just how much our daily lives mirror one another. The afternoon posts weren't as numerous as we were all juggling quite  a bit during those hours, I imagine. What I really took notice of is we aren't all that different.  Balancing agendas and family needs, that's what we all do.  If we can squeeze in a moment for ourselves we bask in it. Sometimes there are moments of splendor and sometimes it is just mundane.  If you haven't read Laura's blog Holywood Housewife lately check it out, you'll be glad you did.  XO

If you aren't on Instagram, you gotta jump in! You'll find me as tanyakovac.

Here is a look back at my One Day.  The day began with Isabella discovering the tooth fairy visited and we closed the day with Grover!
















No comments:

Post a Comment