Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days of Simplifying

I have decided to join a blogging call to write and share on one topic for the next 31 days.  My life is need of simplification.  How bout yours?  Purging and tending to what really matters is the direction I'd like to take with this 31 day challenge.  Some days I will tackle big stuff and on other days I'll offer a quick fix.  The goal here is to elminate stress and frustration and replace it with ease.

Day One

What to do with gift cards and special offers?  Toss them in your purse so you'll use them, right?  Well, that is if you can find them or remember you have them.

To ensure I find and use gift cards and such, I place them in this leather envelope I found at Hallmark. The envelope is put into my purse so that I have everything accessable and keep the clutter in my wallet and purse to a minimum.  

Goodbye to the days of, "Where is that gift card to....?"  

Simplification

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment