Thursday, October 2, 2014

31 Days of Simplifying

I have decided to join a blogging call to write and share on one topic for the next 31 days.  My life is need of simplification.  How bout yours?  Purging and tending to what really matters is the direction I'd like to take with this 31 day challenge.  Some days I will tackle big stuff and on other days I'll offer a quick fix.  The goal here is to elminate stress and frustration and replace it with ease.

Day Two

Trouble managing your earrings?  The little jewelry dishes and velvet lined trays not working for you?  I've got the solution.

Many years ago, I came across a magazine with this great tip.  To keep your earrings paired and organized use plastic ice trays and place them in a drawer.  The trays are cheap and can be washed with dishing washing detergent or white vinegar (unlike velvet lined trays).  There you have it, easy and simple!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment