Thursday, March 20, 2014

Week in Pics

I have been facing days that have been quite challenging.   
My heart is comforted as I think of those who have been in my corner.
I am so THANKFUL for your texts, calls, PMs, smiles and encouragement.
You have made all the difference.

I am focusing on the silver linings, blessings and the joys...
they far out number those trying moments.  

Here is a bit of our highlight reel from the past week!

Back to The Magic Kingdom.
We sure are glad to pass holders!
 A goodie bag for a family WE adore!
Mike the Knight
 Backyard Blooms
 The warm weather called for grilling!
 Isabella and I had a quiet stroll/scoot.
MOPS craft complete!
Family time at TeWinkle Park
 Award Winning Kindergarten Art
 How bout that photobomber?  XO
 The TRIO!
Celebrating Isabella's artistic success with BR!
Savor the sweet moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment