Sunday, March 2, 2014

Academy Awards; Oscars 2014

This year The Academy Award Show was phenomenal. 
 I was struck by the talent, nominations and spot on acceptance speeches. 
 A classy representation of Hollywood's elite on display kept me tuned in until the very last moment! Standouts for best dressed included:  Cate Blanchett, Jennifer Lawerence, Amy Adams and 
Bradley Cooper.


 A stunning couple and the best acceptance speech of the evening by Matthew Mc Conaughey
"Alright, alright, alright!"
Pink's performance of Over the Rainbow was incredible.
Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler moved the audience and performer to tears.  
A moment!
And... 
 These folks missed their marks in my eyes.

 I throughly enjoyed the celebration of film and those who bring story telling to the BIG screen.
This post is a wrap! 
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment