Sunday, September 9, 2012

Play List

A few days ago, my hubs surprised me with a iPod nano.  What a fun little gadget this baby is! How did I ever live without this gizmo?  I couldn't wait to load up my faves and give a listen.  

Music is my heart's language and when the heart and feet meet I certainly move.  











Here is my current workout play list; it will get ya movin'

Don't Stop The Music- Rihanna

Move Like Jagger- Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera

Sexy Back- JT

Crazy In Love- Beyonce

Good Girl- Carrie Underwood

Papa Was A Rolling Stone- George Michael

Stronger- Kelly Clarkson

On The Floor- Jennifer Lopez

The Way You Make Me Feel- Michael Jackson

Give Me All Your Lovin- Party Rock Remix
Madonna Feat MIA Nicki Mingj

Beautiful Day- U2

What songs are a must on your list?

Please share your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment