Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Day Rose Parade 2014

When my husband asked if I was up to celebrating the new year in Pasadena for the Rose Parade I was hesitant in replying.  On the one hand, it could be a fun outing for us as a family; however it could also be a disaster with three small kids in tow.  Well, as you know from my posts on FB and the title of this post I agreed.  I am so GLAD I did! We had the best seats, parking was a breeze and the crowds were manageable.  Here's a look at our first outing of the year!

Excited early risers!
Looking fairly chipper for 5:30 a.m.



Family Pre-Parade Shot 

Fly Over


 Let the Parade begin!














We had a good time and made it back home well before lunch. 
Hope you had a great kick off to 2014. 
May this year be your best year yet.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment