Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Our Week in Pics


This week was full of TLC for the trio and hubs. The latest flu virus kept us tucked away inside most of the week.  However, I was able to sneak away for MOPS and a social luncheon held by the the Croatian American Women's Club. Both groups have an impressive membership of women; I am looking forward to future meetings.


My sick boys getting some cuddle time.

Recovering from the flu with lots of rest.

Michael, my Oreo loving boy.

I learned about St. Anne's and met the membership of CAWC.

A quick run to Target.
We love Target's shopping carts for three!  

Started my next read.

XO-Tanya


1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens your blog makes my heart smile.
    The target photo priceless.
    Love the week in pics, and love all of you.
    Love
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete