Saturday, January 12, 2013

No resolutions this year...



Recently I read that rather than a list of New Year's resolutions people were choosing a word or color to guide them throughout the year.  Different, right?  Doable, maybe? So.... after a lot of consideration I have chosen YELLOW as my color and JOY as my word for the year.  
They seem to go hand in hand, don't they?

This week I spent much of my free time tending to behind the scenes details, the things that keep our calendar and lives full.  I took a leap and signed up for MOPS again and Isabella will begin tumbling. I renewed our family Zoo pass and re-established our story time routine with the boys.  I lent my expertise and selected courses for my brother (let's face it, I have taken lots of classes). I also began crossing off my checklist of doctors appointments, the first of which was an eye exam (more on that in a future post). As I worked through family business I felt I was gaining a brighter hue... 

What color or word would you choose for 2013?


No comments:

Post a Comment