Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Eating Healthy, Baby Steps

Food represents a lot of things for me.  Food is flavor.  Food is comfort.  Food is love.  Food is nourishment.  Food is energy.  Food is celebration.  Food is art.  Food is... so many things!  With being a bit of a foodie, eating everything I desire requires moderation.  Since I have come to a certain age, I can no longer eat want I want with abandon.  This is why I have begun embracing a healthy strategy that is easy to adopt into my unpredictable life (wife and mom of three littles).  To end the suspense, I have vowed to have one meal a day be a salad.  Easy, right?  I skip the dressing or opt for a vinegar based dressing.  Trader Joe's has some good options too, just read those labels and select carefully.  Bon Appetit. XO





No comments:

Post a Comment