Monday, November 4, 2013

Spinning Plates in October

I am so grateful to welcome November.  I just about collapsed by October's end.  Frankly, I was spinning far too many plates.  The danger with the plate spinning is that it is an art I haven't mastered well.  While our family buzzed about in a freenzy of activity, I was worn to exhaustion.  The pace resulted in a migraine that put me in bed at my in laws last Friday afternoon and lasted 14 hours.  BUT- as I look over our calendar and pictures from the month, I have to say we lived October fully and with joy.

This month I have called in some troops to help manage our schedule and to do lists so that I can enjoy this special time of the year.  I am taking advantage of their assistance and giving myself some "self care." Happy November!

A look back at October:
A charity Fashion Show and Luncheon
Pumpkin Patch Field Trip
Gram's Birthday



Incredible lunch @ Black Trumpet HB
 Family Fun at Pumpkin Patch
My Super HEREOS
Baba and Dida Return 

MOPS Craft and Pictionary  SUCCESS


Our Book LOVERS
Three cute BUGS at California Adventure
Lunch & Dessert Date @ D'Vine in Brea




 Pumpkin Carving


 School Parade




Trick-or-treat
Halloween Fun

Farewell October!

1 comment: