Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Make Up Bag

I rarely leave the house without a little make up on.  These products are a few of my all time favorites.  I love the fact that you can purchase all of these at Ulta.  For added convenience the blush and mascara can be found in the drugstore.



Exuviance Matte Perfection-  I use this as a primer.  Foundation sets so much better when applying this first.  I have been using this product for over two years.  It helps control shine for hours. A must for summer! My only regret, I wish I would have discovered it sooner.

Urban Decay Naked Basics- This palette of color is ideal. Six beautiful neutral choices. The collection is perfect for everyday or special occasions.  I use it with a primer and the color remains true.  Since, I am not a fan of  a lot of shimmer this product is a favorite.

Revlon Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink-  This has been in my make up bag for decades!  Yes, it is that great.  Love this color, but ditch the brush for better application.  I hope they never discontinue this.

Loreal Voluminous Mascara-  I have tried tons of different mascaras over the years.  Loreal's Voluminous is by far the best.  The wand provides long full lashes without clumping.  It does not irritate my eyes and it stays put.  It is a drugstore bargain too.

What products are your all time favorites?  Love a great find!

No comments:

Post a Comment