Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Trader Joe's Picks

I love discovering new items that become favorites from Trader Joe's.  For some, food is just about nurishment. However, I view food as an experience for the senses.  I am a fan of flavor, every bite has to have flavor or I don't want to eat it.  Which leads me to my Trader Joe's Picks.  My friends and family are always asking what I like there and I ask them too.  So I thought it would be fun to post some of my most loved products occasionally here.

Raspberry Preserves- This is by far better tasting to my family than Knott's Berry Farm or Smucker's.  We spread the preserves on toast, use it in crumble bars and thumbprint cookies and always reach for this when making PB&J. Spread the preserves on a warm waffle and you will thank yourself for a gift.

Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil- We love the fruity and peppery finish of this olive oil.  I drizzle it on pasta and add shaved parmesan cheese. This oil is my husband's favorite bread dipping olive oil.  It is light and flavorful. My kids love it too.


What are your favorite Trader Joe's items?
Feel free to comment, I love a recommendation!

No comments:

Post a Comment