Sunday, May 17, 2015

To My Critics

One lesson I keep being reminded of is you can't please everyone.  For most of my life I have been a people pleaser, so this lesson is hard to accept.  BUT it is true, there are folks out there that will always point their finger, offer unsolicited criticism and judge beyond reasonable measure.  Sure, I could be less of this and more of that... I know myself quite well, flaws and strengths.   I don't need any help keeping my feet on the ground.

If someone is always criticizing others to you, you can bet they are criticizing you to others.  Haven't you heard, there is a reason we've been given two ears and two eyes and yet just one mouth?

To the critics I offer this:
Do not judge what you don't know.  See the beauty in others.  Raise people up.  AND know this; when you love someone, it comes back to you!

I will continue to march to my own beat; 

too bad the critics won't be able to hear it.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment